Sweet, tangy, spicy and colorful, this salsa is a real fiesta in a bowl! It doesn't require any cooking, and goes particularly well with salmon or grilled chicken.
- 2 Mangoes peeled and diced (preferably Atulfo mangos)
- 1 cup Red bell pepper diced small (about 1 small)
- 1/2 cup Red onion minced (about 1 small)
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup Pineapple juice or orange juice
- 1 ea Jalapeno pepper finely chopped (for more heat use serrano pepper)
- 6 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate until serving.
This makes enough for 6 to 8 people. It will keep well in the refrigerator for a few days.
Heads up: my posts may contain affiliate links! If you buy something through one of those links, you won't pay a penny more but we'll get a small commission, which helps keep the light on. For more details, read our affiliate disclosure. Thanks!